Sunday, February 28, 2010

Brinley's First Game





Brinley had her first soccer game yesterday! She had a great time. The weather was beautiful. The sun was shining and we could feel the first hints of spring. Brinley was very eager to get in the game!





She is doing so much better then her first season when she was 4. Back then she only wanted dress up and gallop like a horse.



But now her true competitive side is coming out. With soccer stars on both sides of the family she is bound to have some skills right? I know I'm a little bias but she's doing so good this season. She didn't score a goal this fist game but she made lots a contact and several assists! In my eyes that fabulous!







The teams were pretty evenly matched up but due to our top scorer Ruby I think we won. Because they don't keep score at this age I'm not positive!



In all the business yesterday by the time we got to the twins game I completely forgot to take photos. But they also did great and I'm pretty sure that their team won!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...