Monday, March 15, 2010

A Tribute To Alice



Back in February my husband took Miss Brinley to Frisco's annual Daddy Daughter Dance! The theme was Alice in Wonderland! Which I absolutely love! Brinley even had a Mad Hatter tea party for her 3rd birthday. See how easily I get off track!





Anyway, in honor of the theme and the New Alice movie I came up with this wonderfully twirly dress in Alice blue! My batteries were dead when the dance happened so I just had her model the dress this morning. (She looked much cuter for the dance by the way!)







I love how it turned out! I used a pattern that I already had for the top and then I added the tiered skirt on my own. Brinley loves spinning and she had to be able to spin BIG on the dance floor! I hope that you like it! Happy Monday!

By the way if you have a blog, website or Etsy shop that you'd like to share hop over to The Trendy Tree House to link up. You can use the button below!

The Trendy Treehouse


Also Linked at



and



and

giveaways

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by and linking up at Trendy Treehouse. I am now following your blog.

    We just took the kids to see Alice in Wonderland. Mad Hatter party sounds so fun. I will have to keep that in mind for one of my 3 girls. LOL Aren't girls fun! I have a boy too. He is luckily the oldest and loves it.

    Hope you have a great week.

    Tara@TrendyTreehouse

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute (and fun) dress! I even want one like it for myself!!! Come stop by my Favorite Things Friday Party if you would like to join in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies! I cherish your kind words!
    -Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a beautiful little dress and you can tell she feels like a princess in it! She's adorable:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopped on over from Friday Follow..or Follow Me Friday...not sure which. It was from last week, and I opened your blog, and just got around to actually LOOKING at it (funny how life is, eh?)

    ANYWAY.

    Love it :-) Your daughters are ADORABLE and I love all your creative sewing! And that looks like the bestest dress for spinning in ever.

    You have a new follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so Much for the sweet comments!
    -Julie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...