Monday, September 13, 2010

Day Fifteen!

We have had a great day! The morning routine went smoothly! I was able to get some organizing done after being down for a few hours with another migraine!!!! Then it was time to get the girls! At pickup Maddy came skipping to the car with her newest treasure! I found out after she got in the car that it was a reward from Mrs.B for having another good (Meltdown Free) day of school! Maddy is so proud of herself and we are too!

This past weekend was crazy busy! Saturday I took Maddy to the mall to get her ears pierced and to buy gifts for the two birthday parties Brinley was attending. Maddy chickened out and didn't get her ears pierced! She decided "to wait until she's bigger"! I still had to pay for it but they gave me all of the info and the ear rings and told me to bring them back when she's ready free of charge! Brinley went to a sleepover birthday party on Saturday and had a blast! Sunday she went to a roller skating party (she LOVES skating)! After that it was time for Girl Scouts! I'm getting tired just thinking about it!

Here are our pics from this morning! :)





Maddy's reward from Mrs.B!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...