Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Festivities!

Okay, so I was in a hurry and didn't get all of the pics that I wanted. So you'll have to excuse the silly pics of my husband as the Mad Hatter. They were taken by others and I wasn't around to make sure that he was smiling!

We will start a with picture from the Fall meet and greet at Bright Elementary.



Then we have a couple from our Annual Halloween Party! I forgot to take pictures so these were all stolen from Facebook!

Maddy as the White Queen ( minus her wig and crown )!


Hadley as a punk rocker!


Me as the Cheshire Cat!


Aaron as the Mad Hatter!


Mad Hatter got lots of attention!


Now on to the Trick or Treating! We stayed in our neighborhood this year and walked with friends! We had a great time!

The Lollar Girls!


Brinley as Alice!


Gibby as a Fire Fighter!


Maddy as Aurora!


The girls with daddy!


Off to Trick or Treat!


I hope that everyone had a fun and safe Halloween! We really enjoyed it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...