Monday, January 31, 2011

The Daddy Daughter Dance is right around the corner...

So the 15th Annual Daddy Daughter Dance in Frisco is coming up in a little less than 2 weeks! Yikes! Anyways, Aaron will be taking all three girls this year. In an effort to keep the cost down and stick to Dave Ramsey's rules I will be refashioning formal dresses that I already have or that are thrifted! Because even making dresses for three girls is out of the budget. :(

I'll be working on Brinley's first. Her favorite color is blue so we are making her dress out of my 1998 prom dress!
This is me at my prom wearing said dress.

Pretty sure that Aaron is going to kill me for posting this picture. Notice the super long jacket. Funny the things that go in and out of style!

This is the dress today. If you look at it closely you can see how the colors gradually go from purple to blue to teal.




Check back later in the week to see how this refashion turns out! I have big plans for it! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...