Monday, August 23, 2010

First Day of School!

My baby's started kindergarten today and Brinley started 2nd grade! I am very excited for them and for me! However, I am a little sad to see them go. It's a huge reminder that they are growing up way to fast and they will need me less and less! :(



They started bright and early! I was smart and got their breakfast requests the night before!









We had to have our tradition first day of school front door pictures! Maddy and Brinley really love to pose. Gibby doesn't really know what to do in front of the camera!







Of course we had to get the class room pics! Brinley has decided that it's no longer cool for mom to take pictures in class and this was the best pic I could get while she was shooing me out of the room! Gibby is going through a really long Cheesy Fake Smile phase! Maddy as usually knows just what to do!

All went well! They love their new teachers and are really excited to see old friends and make some new ones! I have lots of plans for my new found freedom! Hopefully I won't get distracted! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...