Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Day Two!

The girls are still really excited about school! They woke up all by themselves at 6:30 this morning. They had already picked out their school clothes for today last night. They are really loving that part.

We sat down for breakfast and I told them that I would be walking them into school again today. Brinley immediately said "I already know were I'm going Mom!". So I told her that I just needed to make sure that the twins could find their classrooms. Then she said "I don't need you to take me to my class!".

The girls got dressed and made their own lunches! Another thing that they enjoy doing on their own. (With my supervision of course!)Then on to day 2 pictures! I've decided to document every school day with photos this year to see how much they change by the end of the year. Here are the pics from this morning!


Still Excited!


Maybe by the end of the year she'll have a more natural smile and be able to keep her eyes open!


Her chosen pose for today!


Such a big girl!

When we got to school the twins informed me that they could walk in without me! :( Brinley then said "I'll take them to their classes Momma!" Melt my heart. She is so grown up this year! So I let them hop out and go in on their own. I wish that I had my camera with me because they walked into school hand in hand. So sweet! I love it when they show that they care about each other! I hope that the rest of the day is just as great for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...